WORK WITH THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
WORK WITH US
Our associates bring passion and energy to the workplace, always show a ‘get things done’ attitude and never settle for ‘good enough’.
We believe in building careers, not in placing people. See where your career can take you.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
no current openings
Title: Creative Coordinator
M&O Marketing is a nationally-recognized insurance marketing organization that provides insurance products, supports and marketing support for independent financial professionals. Our objective is to help independent financial professionals serve their clients and grow their overall business through proven marketing strategies and proprietary programs.
This full-time, entry to mid-level role based in Southfield, MI will be working alongside the creative director on client projects and internal marketing efforts. The creative team helps financial advisors This role is vital to creating a solid workflow within the creative department by communicating with both team members and clients to ensure deadlines are met. The ideal candidate is a hard-working, highly organized individual who will bring enthusiasm and creativity to our growing team.
THE CREATIVE COORDINATOR WILL HANDLE:
- Onboarding new clients and working closely with team members to manage clients and projects.
- Communicating with clients and responding to inquiries regarding marketing programs
- Managing social media pages for select clients including developing a strategy, creating content and posts.
- Scheduling, setup, development and execution of webinars and conference calls.
- Assistance with internal meeting preparation, including fulfilling requests for marketing materials.
- Update client websites
- Ensure all marketing material is approved by compliance
- Perform other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- High degree of proficiency in working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically In-Design, Photoshop, and illustrator
- Social Media & Digital Marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written skills including a command of English grammar, usage, and vocabulary
- Problem solving skills including strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading
- Deadline and solution oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Able to work effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment where interruptions may occur.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Motivated individual with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Functional understanding of branding, social media and creative design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications is preferred
- 1+ years of agency or related communications industry preferred
What we Need: CONTENT CHALLENGE
Who are you beyond your resume? Tell us a story in 500-words or less about one of the following topics:
- A passion of yours
- Something people assume about you that’s incorrect
- A project you worked hard on that ended up being scraped
- A life experience that you believe has shaped the person you are today
This should be submitted with your Resume and cover letter. Spell Check. Grammar Check. Finesse – before submission. Save file precisely as follows: LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_TITLE OF ARTICLE_DATE
We can’t wait to meet you!